Topics

Because I am an evil god #skriptkiddies

Kévin COSTELLOE

I'm getting fairly pissed off with the number of shady ass terrible
script kiddie action happening on the old telnet ports.

So I'm starting to create accounts with what they're trying to login
with, I'm starting with default, followed by root and database.

Default is the true test, I've given it a security profile that quite
frankly you can't do a single thing with, then I've locked the account,
followed by overriding the login hours (spoiler : the account can't
login at any day or hour).

That should at least stop waisting time and crashing out wcControl but
also should fuck with their little scripts making them hang.

At the time of writing I have 6 nodes dealing with bullshit logins.

-Kevin