Topics

Web / Mail Issues #status

Kévin COSTELLOE

Hello Internautes !

Our beloved Linux server on the shelf died, like the last one. So the website went down,
mail got backlogged, you know all the fun things in life.

What I've done to fix it, was a hair pulling level of insanity, the frontend is now a
DreamCompute instance using OpenVPN to connect back in to the local network to pass
email and also for Apache to frontend proxy the website.

It wasn't easy, and I'm still trying to work out how I get it to auto connect to avoid
everything dropping off again if there is a connection issue.

There you go :)

-Kevin