New and Improved Website

Kévin COSTELLOE

Greeting Internautes !

I'm writing this post from the new web facing board over at
board.mmn.on.ca, I know it's a bit Millenium but you know
what, yolo kids.

I've been working on a few things actually, to bring zen to
the board. First is that I now have a Leafnode server
running behind the firewall, this way I can add some new
message networks, pick up some other usenet feeds that my
one doesn't carry, but also run a public NNTP interface for
the web board.

There are a lot of people out there that don't quite get
BBSes, and it'd be nice to be able to make things more open,
and this is one of those ways.

But I'm no fool, I have indeed put a lot of moderation
settings in full force on the web board.

-Kevin

Join announcements@mmn.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.